- Defining “start-off point” – what does company have now
- Defining key parameters that stop company to be profitable
- Internal processes
- Bargaining position
- Something else
- Evaluating resources currently available to a company
- Determining “what a company should be like” – according to successful local and international experience
- Analysing the most attractive business and market opportunities as well as possible risks
- Where does a business start and where does it end?
- Defining markets and niches where we do business
- Creating detailed action plan on company’s development
- How and who will do business
- What internal functions/processes are the most crucial for a business (5-10)
- Creating or updating the organisational structure, which would support effective implementation of the key functions
- Finding right people for the new organisation structure. Main focus on current staff.
- Developing of a motivation program
- Creating and adopting new or updating existing accounting, reporting, and control systems
- Formalising major business processes
- Analysing current legal business structure (taking into account possibilities for tax optimisation). If necessary – changing it.
- Forming a company’s corporate culture, standards and principles
- Prioritizing – what do we do at first, second and later on. Implementing steps described above (some of them are put into practice simultaneously)
- Constantly correct the plan relying on achieved results
- Assessing a company’s activity after end of interim management
Business for sale
We sell your business profitably
Do you want to go out of business with maximum profit? Sell the company. We will provide the highest possible sale price, presenting the business in the best light, preparing the company for the transaction. Partial sale of the business is possible by attracting investments. Sell business:
- Increasing of business value. The adoption of temporary effective measures to increase sales, raise the prestige of the company, increasing the business value of intangible assets, etc.
- Developing of an autonomous business management system (reducing the role of the existing ownership in process control)
- Bringing order to the legal and financial documentation. Preparation of constituent documents for the sale, preparation for the possible transfer of the debt, leases, etc.
- Assessment of the value of business (inventory, SWOT analysis, assessment of secondary factors affecting the cost, etc.)
- Creation of an investment memorandum
- Sales strategy development
- Creation of a commercial offer
- Conducting meetings and presentations to potential buyers
It happens that after the introduction of all the necessary arrangements for the preparation of business for sale, the owner changes his mind about the selling, because clearly sees the positive changes, profitability growth as well as a decrease in employment in his personal management of processes. It can be said that the preparation of the company for sale is a very effective way to improve it.